Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Challenging Workout

I found a workout plan online that seemed really tough, but I wanted to see if I could meet the challenge.  The original routine called for 5 sets of 10 reps of each of these exercises.  I challenged myself to try to do as many sets as I could.  After the first set, I was so exhausted and thought I was going to pass out.  After reminding myself I need to eat more protein before an intense workout, I made it through one more set before I REALLY thought I was going to pass out - I even had to put my head between my legs when the room started spinning.

Not to scare you guys out of trying this challenge! Just know your limits.  I really wanted to do at least half of the sets in the challenge, but I knew I needed to slow down. Plus, I had to walk home from the gym.  Remember in a previous post where I said my goal for today would be to jog at least a .25 of a mile to the gym?  I have no idea how far in miles the distance was, but I did make it pretty far down the street - farther than I've made it before!  I'll try to remember to chart the distance when I make the drive next time.

Anyways, here is the 10 rep challenge that I did.  If you are competitive (like me), try to beat my number of sets! Can you do three sets of these?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips