Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Favorite Playlist

When I exercise, I have to have music playing.  Otherwise, I get bored and don't tend to workout as long or as hard.  Since getting back into my workout routine, I have added roughly 200 songs to my phone.  I found an awesome app (and its free!) called Music Paradise.  I have been adding songs to my workout playlist through this app and it has totally reshaped how I workout. 

There are many different types of music I like to workout to. Some are fast paced to keep me energized.  Some have a great beat to run to so I can set my pace to the music.  My favorite songs to listen to, however, are those that motivate and inspire me.  I'm so excited to share this playlist with you all!


What are some of your favorite songs to workout to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips